A sprawling hybrid ecosystem increases business risk. Defenses must be joined-up, seamless and always one step ahead.
ConvergeOne’s Infrastructure Protection services proactively prevent, detect and recover from attacks to critical assets and information. Full visibility, AI and automation provide the freedom to grow securely.
Proactively stop attacks to critical assets and gain additional benefits
Freed Up Time
Enterprise and Staff Protection
Reduce your risk, protect your business
Our approach utilizes AI, behavioral analytics, machine learning, and many other next-generation techniques to provide always-on infrastructure protection.
- Managed detection and response, from customer teams or ConvergeOne
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) software and advanced intelligent analytics, built on an open architecture
- Network, server, and endpoint protection
- Vulnerability scanning, advisory and management services
- Credential verification, and monitoring of network appliances, traffic, firewalls gateways, servers and endpoints
- Network access control and network intrusion, detection and prevention solutions
- Secure email, web gateways and DDoS recognition
- Application delivery control to support DevSecOps
Proven. Progressive. Purposeful.
ConvergeOne Advisory, Professional and Managed Services provide full-spectrum support to ensure your teams have the expertise and time they need to deliver the right Infrastructure protection solutions for your business:
security partner in North America
partner of the year
recognized by Dell, Arctic Wolf and others
to quickly identify infrastructure gaps and risks
unique to your needs
to help you on your security journey
Thwart attacks with Infrastructure Protection
ConvergeOne Infrastructure Protection reduces overall risk by hardening, enhancing, and proactively defending infrastructure to thwart attacks.
Cyber Security / Case Study
Helping a school district recover from a ransomware attack
A large school district needed immediate help to recover from a massive ransomware attack that took down 75% of its virtual machines and infrastructure.
Cyber Security / Data Sheet
Offering overview: Active defenses for agile infrastructures
ConvergeOne Infrastructure Protection hardware and services proactively stop attacks on critical assets and information, providing the freedom to grow securely.
Cyber Security / White Paper
23 cyber security tips for 2023 and beyond
ConvergeOne’s cyber security experts share 23 tips to get your organization started on a path to a more secure and cyber-aware culture.